Coconut oil from stretch marks
Using coconut oil, you can get rid of many problems associated with stretching the skin on the hips, chest, abdomen or buttocks. It contains different types of acids, polysorbates, iron, phosphorus and various vitamins.
Health and Beauty Secrets
Such a rich composition has a positive effect on the skin:
- makes it supple;
- strengthens tissues;
- carries out the synthesis of elastin;
- retains the necessary moisture;
- stimulates cells to produce collagen;
- nourishes the skin with natural nutrients;
- softens, relaxes and relieves irritation
- prevents the aging process in cells.
Elixir of youth and beauty
The unique properties of coconut palm fruits will help solve the problem of the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite, which many women and girls dream of. Getting rid of unwanted scars, you can safely wear sweaters with a neckline, open swimwear and miniskirts. Coconut oil is a truly unique product that Mother Nature has created.
It includes components that are valuable to the human body:
- Lauric acid is the main substance. It has an antiseptic effect on damaged areas of the skin and is able to eliminate pathogenic microflora.
- Capric acid needed to restore the immune system. It stimulates the supply of oxygen in epithelial tissues.
- Oleic acid effectively breaks down lipids and burns cholesterol. Thanks to this effect, the skin is smoothed and becomes elastic.
- Stearic acid has protective properties. No wonder scientists call it the "energy depot." Due to its effect on the body, the skin becomes softer and more tender.
- Palmitic acid - the most common in nature. In coconut oil, its content is 50%. It eliminates dry skin, nourishes the epithelium, and prevents from negative and destructive processes in the cells of the body.
- Myristic acid prolongs youthfulness of cells, as it stabilizes proteins in skin tissues.
Unique natural gift
It has long been noticed that coconut oil, due to its natural properties, has a unique effect on the human body. It is no coincidence that this nutritious product is regularly used by women living in hot countries. It helps to preserve the natural freshness and youth of the skin, protects against the strongest effects of direct sunlight. Creamy coconut oil, dense structure, with a pleasant aroma. It is widely used in cosmetology. A useful product is obtained from kernels or from the pulp of coconuts.
At low temperatures, it solidifies, becomes solid and crystallizes, but does not lose its positive qualities. At temperatures above 250C, the oil begins to melt. It is refined and unrefined.
The healing substance is obtained in two ways:
- by cold pressing;
- by hot pressing dried fruit pulp.
The product obtained by cold pressing is more valuable because it retains nutrients and minerals, and, therefore, the healing properties of the feedstock. The amount of oil does not exceed 10%. By consistency, it is thick, light, with a pleasant cooling effect.
Using the method of hot pressing, you can get many times more oil, however, such a product at the output loses some of its useful qualities. For stretch marks, it is better to use a tool made by cold pressing technology.
Reasons for the appearance
Stretch marks appear when the skin is greatly stretched and then compressed. This is especially noticeable in women after childbirth, when scars appear on the chest or abdomen. They come in different colors: white, purple, blue or reddish, and different depths: sometimes they reach 4 mm. The amount of scars depends on the moisture and oily skin.
The causes of the appearance of problem areas of the skin may be different:
- Due to quick weight loss. With weight loss, the skin begins to sag, and stretch marks form under its weight.
- Due to the rapid weight gain, when in a month a person gets better by 3 kilograms or more. In this case, the skin is stretched under the influence of the fat layer and loses its former properties.
- Due to pregnancy and childbirth. During the bearing of a child, the woman's body is vulnerable. Stripes form on the chest, abdomen, hips and buttocks under the weight of the fetus and due to weight gain.
The reasons for the appearance of stretch marks can be found in the video:
How to apply
Stretched skin produces a small amount of collagen and ceases to be elastic and elastic. She becomes flabby and ugly. You can get rid of this problem with the help of different oils. But the most effective of them is coconut. It is ideal for any type of skin, because it contains natural ingredients.
Cosmetologists advise it to be applied after bath procedures, as it forms a delicate thin film on the skin and prevents the loss of moisture necessary for the body. To achieve maximum effect, the product must be used professionally.
Here are some tips for using coconut oil:
- Natural refined product is applied to clean skin of the abdomen, chest and hips, since it is in these places that unwanted streaks most often appear.
- At home, a small amount of product can be melted and rubbed into problem areas.
- For dry and damaged skin, cosmetologists recommend doing this procedure every day for 10 minutes.
- Coconut oil is absolutely harmless. However, before applying it to the skin, it is advisable to pass an allergy test. To do this, anoint them with a wrist or elbow, and leave for 10-15 minutes. No irritation should appear on the arm.
- For the prevention and control of stretch marks, it is better to use oil obtained by cold pressing technology.
- It can be used in combination with other cosmetic substances, for example, during a massage that is performed for 10 minutes every three days.
- If the skin is thin and loses a lot of moisture, then coconut oil can be used every day on its own, at home.
15 ways to use coconut oil:
How to store
Since coconut oil is a natural product, it has limitations on the timing and storage conditions.
Much depends on the temperature, humidity and lighting of the room:
- The product does not need to be left in direct sunlight. It should be stored in a dark place.
- You can save oil in a room at a temperature not exceeding 180 ° C or in the refrigerator, where a constant temperature is maintained up to + 5-6 ° C. Do not put a cosmetic product in the freezer.
- Shelf life is more than a year. If during this time a precipitate has appeared in the oil - do not worry: this is a sign that it is natural.
- Particular attention should be paid to the appearance of the oil: if it suddenly changed color, or became an unpleasant odor, it is better not to use it for cosmetic purposes.
For many representatives of the beautiful half of humanity, stretch marks become a real problem: you have to limit yourself in clothes, or even miss important events, for example, visiting the pool. Those who have regained their attractive appearance with the help of coconut oil leave positive reviews about it.
Most users love the magic cosmetic product. Girls rightly point out that this is a unique product that is suitable for everyone.
Gentle oil with a pleasant smell. It tones the skin, makes it supple and does not dry. The effect is achieved in just a few calendar days: stretch marks gradually brighten, stop itching and disappear.
The product is safe to use for pregnant women and nursing mothers.