The end of spring, when it is warm and you need to change your warm clothes to lighter, you want to look attractive. For many girls, attractiveness is associated with a beautiful tanned body. Of course, no one wants to show their pale legs and arms, so tanning is an excellent solution for many women. Self-tanning the Garnier Smooth Tan series is in high demand due to its effectiveness and ease of use.
In cosmetic boutiques, you can find many brands that offer instant tanning. Some of them are quite expensive, and their effectiveness has not been proven. Garnier products are popular for their affordable price and proven effectiveness. Many are already familiar with the cosmetics of the Ambre Solaire and 7 Days series, which include not only tanning products, but also lotions for natural tanning and skin care after sun exposure.
The assortment of tanning products of this brand is presented in several forms: milk, gel and spray.
All cosmetics of this type contains dihydroxyacetone, which contributes to the appearance on the skin of a dark shade after contact with it. Means from Garnier boast the presence of natural components in its composition. For example, apricot oil perfectly moisturizes the skin, protecting it from drying out. Preservatives can increase the shelf life of the product.
All tanning beds are used so that in just a few hours after application you can enjoy a beautiful tanned body, because there is not always time that can be spent on visiting a solarium. Auto-tanning products not only give the skin a beautiful shade, but can also hide minor defects, vascular networks and dilated veins on the legs. It must be noted that you can not use the product for the body on the face, in this case there should be a separate cream.
Read more about Garnier Tanning in the next video.
Even the most expensive and good tool for automatic tanning can have both advantages and disadvantages. Each person’s skin has a different type and structure, so the effect of creams may be the most unexpected. The benefits of tanning from Garnier include the following:
- Convenience in application. Thanks to the special containers in which the products are sold, you will not have difficulty in applying them. A convenient soft bottle is easy to press, and the product is quickly removed.
- Fast absorbency. This indicator is important for many, since if a tanning stick is absorbed into the skin for a long time, then there is a chance of staining clothes that will not wash well.
- Moisturizing the skin. Due to the presence of a large number of moisturizing ingredients in the composition, your skin will look well-groomed, smooth and fresh. Moisturizing ingredients protect against dryness and premature aging.
- The presence of bronzing elements. These glittering components give the skin a slight flicker.
- Fast on skin. Literally 3-4 hours after applying the product, you can observe a tan on the skin.
Unfortunately, the use of Garnier tans is not suitable for everyone. But many make this conclusion only after the first unsuccessful experience. Among the shortcomings of these funds are:
- Uneven application. This item is not always detected, but only when applied to certain types of skin. You will notice darker areas that are striking.
- Difficulty removing funds. Garnier tanning is considered quite persistent, which in itself is not bad. But if the product is applied incorrectly or does not suit you, then it will be impossible to remove it from the skin, even with scrubs. In this case, it remains only to wait until tanning disappears on its own.
- Yellow skin tone. If you are the owner of very fair skin, then a tan can manifest itself in the form of a yellowish tint, which I do not want at all.
- The transparency of the spray. When applying this product to the skin, it is completely invisible, so it becomes unclear on what areas it has already been applied. When applied in several layers, streaks and spots may appear, and some areas remain completely untreated.
Garnier self-tanning sprays dry quickly and appear three hours after application. Ease of use is that there is no need to rub the product with your hands. Micro atomization is a great bonus of this product.
This tool perfectly moisturizes the skin, preventing its dryness. Bronzing components can hide minor skin imperfections in the form of facial wrinkles and crow's feet. It is not recommended to apply tanning on the area around the eyes. There is a cream and spray with the possibility of micro-spraying.
Milk is a universal product that can be used both on the whole body and on the face. It moisturizes the skin well and promotes the appearance of a quick even tan.
It has the lightest texture compared to all other means for automatic tanning. Thanks to this structure, tanning is easy to apply, and the sticky effect is completely absent.
How to use
The main principle when using tanning is smooth application and getting a beautiful tan. That is why before applying any product, it is necessary to cleanse the skin of the face and body with a scrub. There are even special scrubs, which are the base for tanning.
About how to apply tanning, you will learn from the next video.
After cleansing the skin, it is better to wait a couple of hours, and then begin to carefully apply the product for automatic tanning.
If you are a beginner and have never used such cosmetics before, then it is better to use milk or gel. After gaining experience, you can use the spray.
Reviews of Garnier products are quite controversial, since tanning is, in itself, a controversial cosmetic product.
Many girls say that Garnier is an excellent way to give the body a shade of tan.
A variety of types of tanning allows you to choose the one that is best suited.
Those who have already tried tanning oils of this brand on their skin were unhappy because of the difficulty in applying and the inability to correct problem areas. Girls claim that the products are suitable only for those who have repeatedly used such cosmetics.