Gel eye mask
The delicate skin around the eyes constantly needs delicate care. Stress, overstrain, fatigue and other not very pleasant factors can leave a negative imprint on the beauty and health of the eye area in the form of puffiness, redness, dark circles. To remove them and prevent the emergence of new cosmetic market offers a wide range of products for the eye area, including various gel masks. In this article we will consider the most popular of them.
Read more about the gel mask for the face in the next video.
A gel mask is not just a cosmetic product applied directly to the skin. It is a product made of a special material, hermetically filled inside with a special gel-like substance, capable of maintaining a certain temperature for a long time. This temperature, evenly affecting the eye zone, brings the desired effect:
- relieves various traces of fatigue, gives vigor and a fresh look;
- conducive to calm and quick falling asleep, relaxes and relieves stress;
- helps eliminate headache and fever;
- improves microcirculation of blood;
- supports tone skin of the eyelids and face;
- fights signs of aging skin: lethargy, dryness, fine wrinkles.
That is, a modern gel eye mask is an analogue of a compress in the form of tea bags, pieces of cloth dipped in water or filled with the right temperature of a heating pad, which our mothers and grandmothers used to use often.
It is not worth squeezing the gel and applying it to the face, since it alone, unlike hydrogel cosmetic masks, does not carry any cosmetic effect (nutrition or moisturizing).
There are a number of factors in the presence of which the use of a gel mask is strictly contraindicated:
- increased intraocular pressure;
- recent surgery on the eye zone;
- peeling retina
- the presence of acute infectious or viral inflammation, such as conjunctivitis.
Gel eye masks offered by storefronts differ from each other in some respects.
They have different sizes and shapes:
- mask glasses for exposure directly to the skin of the eyelids;
- gel pads in the form of circles - they simply fit over closed eyes;
- anatomically comfortable mask with cuts for the eyes, lips and nose, which "wraps" the entire surface of the face.
There are also subtypes of gel masks:
- hydrogel - represent a gel substance with various vitamins and essential microelements, which is applied directly to the skin for complex care;
- patches - cosmetics, which are hydrogel strips for the eyelids, impregnated with various vitamins, acids, antioxidants and trace elements. Currently, patches with diamond and pearl powder, colloidal gold, which give a truly luxurious care, are gaining special popularity.
Masks differ in filler:
- some contain a gel substancespreading throughout the inside of the mask;
- others are filled with separate gel ballswhich, when used, create a light massage effect on the skin;
- some have a unique composition from gel and various nutrients that penetrate the skin and provide comprehensive care.
The gel mask is reusable.
With careful use and proper storage, it will last more than one month. At the same time, a mask with gel balls is considered more practical, since when it is damaged, one balloon flows out, and not all of the contents.
Currently, various brands offer a wide range of gel masks. Consider the most popular among the representatives of the "beautiful half".
- Mary Kay Moisturizing Mask "TimeWise" in the form of a gel applied directly to the skin of the eyelids. Relaxes, moisturizes, soothes, relieves signs of fatigue and premature wilting.
- Reusable glasses Eyes cover able to relax or tone the muscle tissue of the eye zone, depending on their temperature and duration of exposure. At night, the mask slows down age-related changes, in the daytime it refreshes and eliminates edema and dark circles.
- "Planet spa" by Avon It has a massage effect, helps to eliminate headaches, traces of fatigue on the face, swelling and small wrinkles and gives a good mood and a cheerfulness for the whole day.
- Cooling or warming mask Medolla with the help of gel balls massages the eye area, which helps to achieve a painkiller effect faster. The comfortable design allows you to conveniently fix the tool and enjoy its action. As a result, the skin around the eyes radiates energy, becomes more toned, puffiness, fine lines and dark circles disappear.
- Bradex "Cucumbers" against edema normalizes the blood circulation, relaxes muscles, relieves redness, swelling, prevents premature aging and eliminates pain. A funny design of glasses and a bright green color for a long time will provide a cheerful, cheerful mood.
- Gezatone breeze represents a mask, which after 5 minutes of immersion in hot water turns into a hot compress, relieves cramps, normalizes metabolic processes, and after 20 minutes in the refrigerator, it turns into a cold compress, tonic vessels, removing excess fluid, eliminating signs of stress and fatigue.
- Shangpree "Gold Hydrogel Eye Mask delicate" - hydrogel patches with a unique composition containing colloidal gold nanoparticles, which helps to activate regenerative processes, enhances the penetration of oxygen into the deepest layers of the epidermis.
- Naomi offers the mask "Bradex" with gel balls, which has a thermal effect to tone the skin around the eyes, relieve swelling, swelling, redness and irritation. It relieves from dark circles, fills the face with energy and a healthy fresh look.
- Mask patch "Prolixir" by Faberlic recommended for normalizing eye contour. Reduces dark circles and swelling, promotes hydration, improves blood circulation and slows down the wilting process.
- Clarette gel mask instantly refreshes, tightens, removes traces of fatigue and pain, fills with healthy radiance and youth. It is effective both in the form of a warming and in the form of a cooling compress.
- Reusable gel mask Delicare Cool & Hot for eyes "Watermelon" not only relaxes and takes care of the eye area, but also provides a cheerful, perky mood for the whole day due to the bright “appetizing” appearance.
- Gold Dewytree Patches with snail extract in a matter of moments will transform the skin around the eyes. Active natural components penetrate the deepest layers of the epidermis, nourish and actively moisturize. The look becomes clear, open and radiating health and youth.
- Kims Gold Diamond Hydrogel Diamond Mask in the form of patches, actively fights wrinkles, puffiness and circles under the eyes. Moisturizes, nourishes, cools and soothes, helps to normalize metabolism.
How to use
Using gel masks is a pleasure. They do not require any additional costs and great effort. Below are general tips for using these tools.
- It is necessary to adjust the ties, Velcro and other devices for fixing the mask on the face in advance. Too loose belts will not be enough to fix, with excessive squeezing, there is a likelihood of a headache.
- Before use, it is necessary to assess the condition of the skin and eyes and determine the effect of the mask. For a cooling compress, it needs to be placed on the top shelf of the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, for a warming compress - put in hot water.
- The duration of action varies from 5 to 30 minutes and is recommended by the manufacturer of a specific mask.
- Before use, you must completely remove makeup and wash with cool water.
- During use, you need to completely relax, It is advisable to lie down and listen to quiet music or just dive into a light "jerk."
- After use, it should be washed with soapy water and cleaned in a dark, cool place, inaccessible to children.
- Do not use it too often. Once a day - more than enough.
According to the results of monitoring numerous reviews, it can be concluded that gel masks for the eyes are an ultrafashionable tool for express rejuvenation and removal of a whole complex of signs of fatigue and strain. In addition, they provide relaxation and relaxation for the whole organism, which is so lacking in the modern rhythm of life.